Software Development Manager
Software Development Manager in Richardson, TX R&D, Java, Linux, Disruptive New Technology. One of our clients is looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager to join its R&D team. Get in on the ground floor of a growing startup and work alongside some of the best minds in the business. Your chance to help disrupt multiple industries with an innovative technology!
Why should I apply here?
- An early-stage, forward-thinking startup with an excellent technical staff
- 100M+ in funds from one of the largest VC firms in the U.S.
- Grown from 2 to 73 employees in less than 2 years
- Founders are successful, well known, and experts in this domain
- Opportunity to be part of a unique software team developing new technology
- Fast-paced environment, dedication to integrity, excellence, and teamwork
- Chance to help grow an organization and assist in establishing its culture
- Moving into a new office later this year, adding 40+ employees
What will I be doing?
- Coordinating design, development, testing, and deployment of various aspects of the companys platform
- Providing leadership, communication, and coordination for the R&D teams
- Driving the implementation of large-scale, cross-functional features across departments
- Partnering with Product and Business Development Managers to align and prioritize work productivity and schedules
- Working with HR on the full life-cycle of recruiting and on-boarding
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Software Manager
- Background managing high-performance engineering teams in high-performance architecture systems
- Ability to learn new technologies and domains quickly
- Familiarity with Java and some knowledge of Java libraries and tools
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Exposure to blockchain or similar technologies
- Background working for a startup and/or in a fast-paced environment
Location: Richardson, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 140 170k + Stock Options, Excellent Medical Coverage