Blockchain Solutions Architect
The Blockchain solution Architect must have good understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric framework configuration and underlying architecture. This individual is responsible for collaborating with the clients Blockchain team and implementing the solution into production environment.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Dallas, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require some travel.
- Bachelors Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 11+ years of progressive software development/architecture experience is desired
- 5+ years of Java / J2EE architecture experience
- 2+ years of hands-on blockchain experience
- Strong knowledge of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Hands-on experience with Hyperledger Fabric
- Experience with Docker, Java Script, GoLang, Node.JS, AngularJS, and the Cloud (AWS)
- Proven understanding of architecture best practices
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
- Experience with 3 or more blockchain implementations is a plus
- Strong understanding of different types of Blockchain such as public, private/permissioned, public permissioned, etc.
- Sound understanding of Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric
- Understand Blockchain Data Architecture and ability to Identify/recommend ways to optimize data elements on-chain/Off-chain.
- Good understanding of various different consensus algorithms used in Hyperledger Fabric PBFT algorithm etc.
- Knowledge of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Experience using cryptography material such as certificates for identity management in order to authenticate members, transactions etc.
- Understand Blockchain Network Architecture Best Practices
- Able to create security architecture for managing the security of Blockchain and related applications
- Skilled in performance metrics for measuring Blockchain performance
- Create risk/failure analysis and prepare risk mitigation plan
- Able to provide training/mentoring to technical staff in relation to Blockchain tools and frameworks, Blockchain concepts etc.
- Remain updated and exposed with emerging trends in Hyperledger
- Hands on experience with J2EE design patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, able to resolve business issues
- Experience and desire to work in a Global Delivery environment and travel as require