Sr. Full Stack Developer
Sr. Full-Stack Software Developer responsibilities include:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Work closely with mobile app teams to design and optimize client/server interaction model
- Provide thought leadership on industry best practices around design, testing, and security
- Work closely with product teams to define and refine feature specifications
- Turn big ideas into simple, elegant solutions
- Applies Agile practices for successful, sustainable delivery of software solutions.
- Effectively functions and communicates within a software development team consisting of designers, developers, quality assurance, product management and project management members.
- Ensures that code adheres to strict standards for accessibility, security, object-oriented practices and performance.
- Actively participates in requirements, architecture, and design meetings.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment and Source Control Management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- UI development experience with Angular 2+/ ReactJS or similar modern frameworks
- Strong object-oriented programming (OOP), Software Architecture and analysis skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
- Proven Team leadership skills
- Enterprise production application deployment and maintenance experience
- User experience focused
- Experience working in cross discipline teams
- Capable of making technical recommendations
- REST API & SOLID architecture principle
- TDD experience
- 5+ years of experience with .NET/Java
- 5+ years of experience in Java development (REST API)
- Demonstrated experience and advocate for test-driven development
- Experienced with Agile methodology/ SCRUM
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, energy and passion for software development and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Architecture, Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis and Technical Solution Design.
These skills would be a PLUS:
- User research
- Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal, Wordpress, Adobe CQ, etc.
- Marketing integration experience
- Cloud development (Azure/AWS/PCF) and hands-on DevOps experience would be a plus
- Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality
- General Innovation
- All Sogeti USA, LLC prospective candidates must have a (minimum) valid Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Must be able to work in the US without Sponsorship. Sogeti is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sogeti USA, LLC or an affiliated Sogeti or the Capgemini Group business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.