Mobile App Engineer
Parity Technologies is building an open-source commons of blockchain infrastructure and emerging Web 3.0 technologies. We are looking for an experienced mobile app engineer to work on the following:
- Parity Signer, an app for offline transaction sending. Parity Signer makes cold storage accessible to anyone with an old mobile device.
- Parity Fether, a decentralised, light client-based wallet. Parity Fether is one of the first applications to be built on a light client.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced mobile app developer looking to get involved in the blockchain industry, or someone already in blockchain who is looking to work with one of the most accomplished blockchain development teams.
At Parity, we prioritise the developer experience both for the developers who work at Parity and for the external developers who work with our tech. Parity developers enjoy autonomy, a flexible work environment, and working on tech that matters to the development of a better web and decentralised systems.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Write clean code to produce fully functional mobile applications
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Test, troubleshoot, and debug to optimise performance
- Design, with the help of our frontend team, interfaces to make the user experience intuitive and enjoyable
- Collaborate with the team to plan and implement new features and improvements
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Take responsibility for development progress and work with the team to overcome roadblocks
- Write documentation and tutorials to support the applications
- Proactively advocate for security and an enjoyable user experience
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.