Chief Information Security Officer (Crypto/Block)- Financail Services
Chief Information Security Officer - Financial / Investment Fim
- Manage team of Business ISOs and Analysts to support Cyber security compliance and integration of Cyber security product lines with Business Unit assets, critical processes, and client/regulatory requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin, Etherium, – and the Security issues - Blockchain/DLT knowledge
- Responsible for establishing and running an enterprise cybersecurity program
- Strong CURRENT Financial Services / Investment industry experience!
- Create a policy and standards framework and launched core policies across the firm.
- Architect and enabled a cloud security strategy to enable usage of Azure and AWS assets at scale while minimizing risk, leveraging native and custom build controls capabilities.
- Build a vendor risk assessment process to ensure all new vendors are properly vetted as part of the procurement process.
- Manage overall relationship with Group CEO and CIO’s, engaging in regular two-way communication
- Monitor crypto-currency ecosystem trends, technological developments, threats, vulnerabilities, and risk management strategies, and work with Cyber security and business teams to establish, design, and implement appropriate solutions accordingly
- Proven leadership / management capabilities to work with Business executives & working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, Ability to Synthesis Data & work with technology teams to focus on prioritizing Cyber risk
- Expertise with cyber security programs, Understanding of infrastructure, cloud architectures and implementations
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards and regulatory requirements
- Strong relationship management and communication skills, ability to engage and influence senior leaders
- Demonstrated strong team management, development skills and cross functional team leadership experience
- Knowledge of Block Chain & Crypto currency industry standards, frameworks and best practices, such as NIST Cyber Security Framework and CryptoCurrency Security Standards (CCSS)
- Policy and Process Assessment skills, ability to identify gaps, communicate relevance to BU and Fidelity goals, and drive plans to close them
- Provide thought leadership on risk mitigation strategies for Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Blockchain platforms
- AUnderstanding of Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain platforms and the ability to communicate specific business, technology, and cyber security requirements to all levels of the organization
Company DescriptionMajor Financial Firm.