Data Scientist - User analytics (Post Graduate Program)
SwissBorg’s Post Graduate Program
Are you a recent graduate looking to enter the paradigm-shifting blockchain and crypto space? Do you want to expand your horizon and be part of the change that the new technology is ushering? Do you want to work with a fabulously diverse and open-minded team of brilliant engineers and professionals? If, yes, then you need to take a look at this great opportunity that we are offering. SwissBorg Post Graduate Program (SBPGP) is a one-year rotation program designed to offer an opportunity for recent graduates to develop, learn and train in the blockchain and crypto space. The one year program consists of three 4-month modules, bridging and complementing each other. You'll be paired with a 1:1 mentor, receive support from your manager and have access to the entire SwissBorg employee community to ensure your success. We have created this program to recruit talented graduates and help them evolve into professionals with a career growth potential in our team. We are offering a monthly salary of CHF 3500 for candidates with a Master Degree. If you are a recent graduate with an MBA, Master of Science or Bachelors degree with 1 to 5 years experience and are eager to decentralize wealth management, join us!
Data Science: 1 position in Lausanne
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our Product, Marketing and Governance teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate should be adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. The candidate must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must have a strong statistical background and an analytical mind to extract relevant information from complex and varied data. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large datasets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- 4 months with the Product team: As a user analyst, study the large amounts of users and product data. In particular, map user behavior and, based on user properties and flows, identify recommendations and points for improvement for the Product Team.
- 4 months with the Marketing team: As a growth hacker, study the effectiveness and profitability of different marketing campaigns. Link marketing data with user behavior and product improvement. As a reference in data analysis, guide the Marketing team for future campaigns and actions.
- 4 months with the Governance team: As a data scientist, assist the governance team in extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources, providing assistance in the analysis of this data and performing clear simulations for strategic decisions.
- Mine data and use predictive modeling and/or simulation to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Optimize data delivery and re-design infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Create reports for decision support in the different sectors.
- Master in Data Science, Physics or Statistics. Experience in machine learning would be a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on user analytics and product development.
- Ease of user Monte-Carlo simulations and statistics to solve complex problems and predict possible outcomes.
- From a complex analysis, extract clear and concise recommendations for strategic decisions. Strong vulgarization and presentation skills are required.
- Strong skills in Python (Pandas), SQL, Keras or other ML libraries.
- Initiative and agility are necessary skills in addition to a natural desire to help spontaneously the different stakeholders.
- Experience setting up data architectures and optimizing storage and queries of large datasets would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Good reporting skills are required.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Do you Want to be a part of a path-breaking industry and a kick-ass team? Do you want to create the brand, shape the product, define the company and craft its culture? Then we want to hear from you!