Senior Software Engineer
Figure is growing and looking for innovative, passionate team members to join our new office in the Philadelphia area. Engineering is at the heart of the action, building out our blockchain protocol and direct to consumer products that will transform the consumer lending and financial services industry. Everything is from scratch development and every engineer has a huge impact on the team!
What Youll Do
- Drive innovative tech solutions adhering to iterative principles
- Originate, champion and execute on new ideas for projects
- Collaborate with project leads and other software engineers across multiple teams
- Work on software solutions that will transform the consumer lending and blockchain space
- Be a leader, use your voice, apply your tech skills to solve real world problems
What We Look For
- BS/BA degree, Computer Science major preferred
- 5+ years engineering / development experience in a fast paced, agile environment
- Proficiency in Java or Kotlin, JVM based programming, Kafka, React preferred
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to succeed in a startup environment
- Ability to drive a project from concept to release
- Proficiency in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Familiarity with Iterative Software Development If its not in production we arent iterating.
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide bonus target
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, commuter benefits and 401k
- And much more to come!
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.