Backend Software Developer (Java) (m/f/d) - Car eWallet platform
As a Backend Developer, you are a vital element of our team driving the implementation of our platform’s core and use-case specific features. You bring along advanced knowledge in software development and a high readiness to learn new things and solving challenging technological problems. You are excited to get involved in team discussions, enjoy sharing knowledge and discover new technological possibilities together with the team.
- Push forward the development of the Car eWallet platform and implement use case specific extensions to onboard new service providers to our network.
- Work with our technical development team on automated build creation, deployment and monitoring using tools like Jenkins, Docker, openshift, etc.
- Create Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines for projects.
- Manage and improve software testing.
- Manage and support operational processes (Incident and Problem Management).
- Completed studies in software engineering, applied computer science or equivalent qualification.
- Advanced knowledge of development in object oriented programming with e.g. Java, Go etc. and advanced knowledge in Spring (boot) or similar frameworks.
- As a plus, experiences in Blockchain Technologies (e.g. Hyperledger Fabric).
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team using the agile method SCRUM.
- Solid knowledge of working with agile tools for project development (e.g. JIRA) and document management (e.g. Confluence).
- Advanced knowledge of container technologies, PaaS, Cloud Infrastructure or Microservices.
- Structured working style, initiative, organizational and team skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Speaking German is a plus. willingness to travel.
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic start-up environment
- Team events (offsite, lunches, hiking, holiday party and more)
- Public transportation ticket
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible work hours and home office policy
- A great location in the very heart of Berlin
A valid work permit and residence permit in Germany are prerequisites to apply.