Innovations Software Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Innovations Software Engineer with our industry-leading client in Austin.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
- Full stack developer; Design/Development of applications
- Experience releasing and deploying applications using DevOps toolchain
- Hands-on experience with Cloud/Cloud Services/Cloud Apps (AWS and/or Azure)
- Rapid prototyping; Running proof of concepts/experimentation integrating various products/technologies, including emerging technologies
- Technical research/evaluation of Products/Solutions
- Ability to learn new areas quickly (enough to carry on a proof of concept) and develop quick proof of concepts/demos
- Communication skills - ability to clearly articulate the product research, focus of the experimentation and technical results to both technical/non-technical folks
- Work with the team in validating/prioritizing business use cases, coordinating research and experimentation, and in preparing the metrics/results to report to the management.
- Angular or React, node.js
- Windows, Unix
- Exposure to Cloud Infra, Networking, Sys admin
- Git, Devops/CI/CD tools like VSTS
- Maven and other package management tools
- Agile methodlogy and tools like Jira, VSTS
- Exposure to one or more Blockchain, Machine Learning, IoT, Kanban preferred
Keywords: Innovations Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Azure, Cloud, Unix, Windows, Java, Python, React, Angular
Job ID: 318905