Frontend Developer - Designing Creative Software Applications
The Government Digital Services (GDS) Team aims to spearhead the digital transformation of government. We are a team in GovTech that aims to design and develop software applications that help government agencies better serve the needs of Singaporeans. We adopt an Agile development approach and work towards adopting tech best practices and cutting edge tools.
If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly-motivated peers, we welcome you to join GDS.
What to Expect:
- Partner with the UX team to come up with product designs
- Turn UX designs into functional software using modern web development techniques
- Immerse yourself in the blockchain developer ecosystem to stay up to date with the rapidly changing field
How to Succeed:
- At least 3 years of frontend development experience with a modern JS frontend framework
- Friendly and collaborative personality
- Experience with blockchain Distributed Applications (DApp) development is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Web3 technologies and Ethereum developer ecosystem is an added advantage
For added bonus points, have a go at our Solidity coding challenge at https://ethernaut.gdshive.io/!