Junior Full-Stack Web-Developer (working student)
Do you want to work in an agile, energetic and inspired team with high ambitions? Join Staking Facilities as one of the largest staking-as-a-service providers and help us maintain secure and scalable infrastructure for a variety of decentralized networks.
As our web developer, you will help to shape our digital product suite based on the needs of our customers. You will independently develop concepts that inform our customers about the different processes of our service and provide metrics for analysis. In the backend, you will work on reading and processing information from different blockchains.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Learn and study all different kinds of blockchain architectures.
- Analyze and process different kinds of blockchain data.
- Work with great personal responsibility and effort.
- Detect and analyze customer needs.
- Develop best practices, content and tools to be used by our clients.
- Co-organize local meetups and visit different conferences.
What we look for:
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Passion for modern technologies and structured working methods.
- Motivation to evaluate and establish your own ideas.
- Good experience with node.js.
- Experience in the complete conception and architecture of a Web-App.
- Advantageous: Knowledge of Linux-Web Server Administration.
Why Staking Facilities?
With more than 15 million USD worth of tokens staked on our validators, Staking Facilities is already one of the leading operators in this uprising ecosystem. We take pride in our innovations, data solutions and our community work. To keep this standard, we invest in advanced training and career development opportunities for our employees. We work in an energetic, result oriented, collaborative environment, that recognizes exceptional performance. As we grow as a company, team and community, we want you to grow with us!
We love what we do because we believe that decentralized technologies have the potential to change the world for the better.
If you are interested or have any further questions, feel free to contact us any time!
Get some information about staking and staking-as-a-service:
What is staking?
What is staking-as-a-service?