Cam.Tv is a social network where anyone can share their knowledge and passions. Born as a start-up, within just one year Cam.Tv grew into the highest crowdfunded projects of 2018. As a result, we are now planning to expand our team in order to become one of the leaders in the social network ecosystem. Our friendly teams of developers and testers are driven by passion and love for knowledge, and we now look for an infrastructure engineer able to glue our teams together while making an impact on the future of our social network. Are you ready to join in?
Where you fit in:
Cam.Tv is a blockchain powered social network. Our costumers depend on the stability of our web interfaces that follow the constant updates and improvements made by our developers. As one of our infrastructure engineers, it is critical that you ensure that all the changes that are validated by the testers are then correctly deployed. You strive for fast delivery in rapid interations under time pressure and have a strong focus on service availability, scalability and resilience.
We push innovation with forward-thinking ideas, and we are currently moving toward containerization with infrastructure-as-code deployments. Your enthusiams combined with your inventive mind and analytical approach allows you to test and develop more advanced architecture.
As well as being a tech and operational proficient individual, you’re a practical visionary – you know how each system modification will benefit the business. With the latest tech, and alongside gifted colleagues, you help us establish the future of online knowledge sharing.
If you require more motivation to apply or if you are curious to know more about our project, check out https://www.cam.tv/
What challenges are awaiting for you:
- Maintain our systems and servers
- Continuously improve our infrastructure for better scalability, security, and fault tolerance
- Integrate DevOps methodology into development, deployment, and operations lifecycle. (handling applications deployment, and configuration)
- Create clean, well structured, performant deployment, monitoring, and application management scripts
- Enable rapid deployment of new product features with the necessary safeguards to maintain stability, high availability, and performance
- Working with the developer and testers units to gather requirements, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues.
- You can be the go-to person for anything infrastructure-related and you like participating in the continuous process of upgrading our monitoring, deployment, provisioning and scaling of our microservices ecosystem
Who you are:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent competencies
- Proficiency in working with Windows Server systems
- Experience with bash and shell scripting
- Basic knowledge with the following programming languages: : C / C++ / C#
- Experience with distribuited and microservices architectures
- Experience with server testing and monitoring tools
- Critical thinking and initiative: nothing-is-impossible mindet
- Highly analycal and curious intellect
- Pragmatic problem solving attitude
Cam.Tv is the only blockchain powered social network with integrated Artificial Intelligence used for knowledge and skills exchange. This combination enables our costumers to exchange knowledge and knowledge-based services in complete privacy.
- Pioneering entrepreneurial mindset
- Free access to gym
- A fun and dedicated workplace with monthly and quarterly meetings
- Awesome tech culture in a scale-up
- Informal dress code
- 25 days of paid leave plus an average of 6 public holidays
- Work with the latest tech stack
- Be part of the future!