Software Engineer: Seamless tracking with Blockchain
We are creating a blockchain solution in order to solve traceability problems. Our main goal is to allow manufacturers, distributors and end consumers to track the origins, conditions and any relevant information of a given product in the logistics networks.
We support pharmaceutical companies, Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) and their Supply Chain Partners to adapt to market changes and comply with regulations on drug traceability with the only integrated serialization solution covering all track and trace needs, seamlessly.
As our challenge grows, we need some help from a blockchain specialist - someone with experience in consortium-based blockchain - who will work on a greenfield project, steering us in the right direction in terms of technologies and resources, growing the team as needed. You will be a one-man army at the beginning, so we need someone happy to do hands-on work.
Are you ready to shape the future of pharma supply chain with us?
- Solid experience in software engineering (any programming language)
- Experience in blockchain projects, ideally consortium-based
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and advise the company in technology and team aspects
- Help us design first POC of the new solution
- Design and implement blockchain solution from scratch
- Deliver high-quality software on a daily basis
- Help us scale the team when needed
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology,
- Brilliant international team,
- A large amount of trust and lots of flexibility,
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit,
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks, and goodies.
By choosing to apply you agree on
1. Processing of your personal data by OpsTalent Spóka z o. o. Sp. k. for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent enables processing of any additional data provided in your application, including processing and sharing of your personal data with OpsTalent clients and partners across the European Union in the current recruitment process.
2. If you want us to keep your CV in our database, add the following consent in the CV: "I agree with the processing by OpsTalent Spóka z o. o. Sp. k. personal data contained in my recruitment application for future recruitment purposes" your profile will be stored in our database for a period of 2 years. This consent allows the processing of data provided in the application, including the processing and sharing of personal data to customers and partners of OpsTalent throughout the European Union in future recruitment processes
3. Processing and usage of your personal image by OpsTalent Spóka z o. o. Sp. k. in the recruitment processes (valid if you attached a photo in your CV). The Controller of personal data is OpsTalent Spóka z o.o. Sp. k. with registered office at lna 132 53-111 Wrocaw, Poland. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR).
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection. Please contact us via email here: [email protected] if any of the above cases concern you.