The key responsibility of this role is to work as part of the blockchain team to develop programs using Rust.
This opportunity will set the successful applicant on track towards a future as a blockchain engineer. In the case of someone with less experience, they may start off as a Jr. Rust Engineer and be promoted to Rust Engineer in the future.
This opportunity is currently available as our business sees Rust as a core language for blockChain development. As we continue to grow our blockchain within our business, Rust will be an essential programming language for our business.
Our multicultural teams consisting of members from over 40 nations experiment with cutting-edge technologies. We like challenges and solving complex problems. We endeavor to work proactively and commit to self-learning and development on the job in order to deliver high quality results. A strong sense of teamwork and personal responsibility are essential.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience programming in Rust
- Strong linux command line knowledge (Usage of Linux on a daily basis)
- Strong knowledge of Git, Git Flow and understanding/knowledge of how to work in open source.
- Strong knowledge on creating documentation.
- Understanding on Agile Methods.
- Fluency in either English or Japanese.
- Prior experience/current experience as an active contributor to Rust open source projects
- Experience and knowledge programming in C++ for at least 3 years.
There are currently 3 interviews planned for this role; 2 with the team members and blockchain team leader, and a final interview with our CEO.