What you’ll do
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll architect, build, test, and automate development and deployment infrastructure. Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience in infrastructure security and monitoring in a fast paced environment.
Like the early days of the Internet, blockchain technology faces complex new infrastructure challenges. But, like so many DevOps engineers before you, you must lean into the friction and help this technology to find a path forward.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Strong opinions on production support (infrastructure and service operation) for large scale deployment
- Expertise in shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python)
- Expertise in:
- *NIX based OS, core networking services and protocols, and web application security best practices
- Building and supporting container-based infrastructure, specifically Docker, Ansible, and Terraform
- Source control and continuous delivery tools, specifically GitHub and CircleCI
- GCP, AWS, and Kubernetes