Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer – Cryptocurrency & Quantitative Trading Software
COMPANY OVERVIEW: AlgoTrader is the first fully-integrated algorithmic trading software solution for quantitative hedge funds. It allows for automation of complex, quantitative trading strategies in Equity, Forex and Derivative markets. AlgoTrader provides everything a typical quantitative trading firm needs to run its operation on a daily basis. It is the very first and most advanced algorithmic trading software product to allow automated trading of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies.
Our headquarters are in Zurich, Switzerland. We have a sales office in New York and Singapore and development teams in Wroclaw/Poland and Kiev/Ukraine.
JOB OVERVIEW: We are looking for a Senior Java Developer based in our Zurich office. As a Senior Java Developer you will design and implement strategic features for our core product AlgoTrader and quantitative trading strategies for our clients.
Design and implementation of future releases of AlgoTrader including key infrastructure components such as low latency order management, execution algorithms, smart order routing, event handling, big data management, messaging and business services
Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of quantitative trading strategies based on client specific requirements
Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development and customers
Following current industry trends and incorporating best practices into the solution.
- Experience with algorithmic trading systems and low-latency trading
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science
- At least 5 years of hands-on professional experience in the Java enterprise environment
- Experience with agile and test driven development
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- Very good expertise in the Java 8 SE/EE
- Very good expertise in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts
- Very good expertise in building multi-threaded & distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Hibernate & FIX Protocol
- Good understanding of RDBMS and optionally Big Data
- Hands-on experience with Maven, Git, Jenkins & Nexus
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English